Thursday, August 9, 2007

Seekrit Mystery Date

I'm very excited! After hours of anxious wondering, the sun has finally made an appearance and it's looking better all the time for wearing a pretty dress tonight.

"Why?" you ask.

Because Ivan is taking me on a seekrit mystery date. I think he said we were going downtown and I know he said that we are walking and I'm fairly certain that a pretty dress is not a requirement, but I've been living in jeans, shorts and tank tops all summer so it'll be a nice change of pace. Besides, how often does one get to go on a seekrit mystery date? The one concession to my usual standard of dress is that I will be wearing my brown Chuck Taylors. Because we will be walking. Maybe downtown. Maybe not. I don't know - it's a seekrit mystery date.

On the other hand, if it turns crappy again I'll have to come up with a Plan B worthy of an smd.

No comments: