Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Domino Bedrooms



Domino Magazine has a slide show of reader bedrooms and I've included four here that I like. They are in no particular order and I like them for all quite different reasons. For instance, the picture above. I like the cool blue and the simplicity of the design.

The white bedroom below I like for the horizontal planking on the wall, and the slightly bohemian feel. It may be a bit "Anthropologie" to my taste, but I think it could be a cool starting point.



Except for the reflection of Jesus in the mirror, there are a lot of things I like about the room below - especially the blue paint and the chalk like mural of tree and full moon. I don't think I'd ever get tired of looking at that.



The last room (pictured below) is meant for a child, and pink is not my favorite color. However, our bedroom is already painted dark pink with a pale pink trim and I have to admit it is pretty restful. But I would love to add some dimension to the room and I love the paper parasol display. No "Hello Kitty" for me but, otherwise, the fun in this room is infectious.

No comments: