Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Rejiggering the pokey

I spent a little bit of time playing around with the blogs layout and links section.

I wish that either Blogger had more flexibility in blog layout/design or that I had more (re: any) hacking skills to restructure and redesign the blog to my liking. But I don't so I have to content myself for the moment with temporary fixes.

What I've done is shorten the number of posts viewable by limiting them to the last three days of posting. I've also added and rearranged the Link sections over to the right. I've added a "Daily Links" section for the sites that I check out pretty much everyday starting with news/commentary, ending with design/small living and sandwiching some miscellaneous fun sites in between.

"Links" has been changed to "Friends of Rimer" to which I've added Espressobuzz' Flickr page.

I'm still undecided on the number links to include in "Turntable" and "Bedside Table" and probably will for awhile. It really doesn't matter how many links are there which makes it oddly hard to come to a decision about it.

"Archives" are at the bottom.

Update: Not able to leave well enough alone, I've also changed the font to 'verdana'. I think it reads easier now.

No comments: